Oh, Zucchini Festival, a festival by any other name would not be as much fun. How do we love thee? (Oh yeah, we’re just mixing all sorts of Shakespeare stuff in this post…hey, we’re Meatbagz. When have we played by the rules? Not since badminton in high school gym class.) Let us count the ways:
1. We love our very own hot air balloons kindly showing up to lead the way, first thing in the morning. At least, we’re left to assume they were there, gracefully floating over West Stockbridge, just for us. Pretty sure that’s accurate.
2. We of course love the pet parade, and this year, this little guy stole our hearts. His name is Wiener. And if the pet parade had prizes, Wiener would be a winner.
4. We love meeting up with new customers as well as old…. We’re kind of like a bag shelter: we love getting updates on how those Meatbagz that we sent to new homes are doing. And you know what? We’ve yet to hear of any that aren’t still going strong, which we also love.
6. We’d like to give a special shout out to the West Stockbridge Police, who made getting out of there at the designated 430 cut off a breeze-and who also kind of made us feel like rock stars, what with our police escort leading us through the crowded streets and all.
7. And finally, we love that while we had a really successful show, we still have a really solid inventory for ye olde Etsy shop(ppe) -and we’ll be adding more bagz in the near future, once we get pics! That’s like the Meatbagz gift that keeps on giving, really. (No, we don’t really know what that’s supposed to mean. Just go with us, okay?)
We had a great time, Zukes, and can’t wait until next year!